I just realized we are in the final countdown until summer break! We don’t have many summer plans, but we do have our annual beach week coming up in June. We do this every summer, and always make a family music video. It’s got me thinking of a few of our favorite family activities, that have become traditions.
Here’s what I came up with:
- A week at the beach/family music video
- making an awesome sand castle
- doing a puzzle (like, a 1000 piece puzzle that we all end up hating but loving when we finish!)
- catching tiny frogs when they hatch in the backyard
- an outside movie night on the patio with all the blankets and popcorn
- making pizza on the grill
- finding the best matching summer PJs for the girls
Throughout all our family traditions this summer, the girls will be on the go, and I love that I can count on Tea Collection for high-quality clothing that will last! These girls are always go, go, go, so it’s important to find pieces for them that are stylish, but also breathable and comfortable.
And, now, for the most important of all. What song should we do for our summer music video???
Shop the post:
Thank you to Tea Collection for sponsoring this post. All content and opinions remain my own.