The name of these brownies is so accurate, based only on the addiction factor. You CANNOT stop eating them, even if you want to. I stole this recipe from a good friend and it was the best and worst thing I have ever done 😉 So, I only make them once or twice a year.
What you need:
- 1 box of Ghirardelli Double Chocolate brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 container of vanilla frosting
What you do:
- Make the brownies according to box, and bake.
- Let cook COMPLETELY.
- While cooling, add one column of Oreos to a zip lock bag (I use the heads or tails Oreos, so you can get the vanilla and chocolate cookie!), and crush with a spoon.
- Sprinkle some of the Oreo crumbs on top of the cooled brownies, then add room temperature frosting, and spread evenly. Pour the rest of the Oreo crumbs on top of the frosting, and spread with a knife.
- Enjoy. But not all at once. I mean, you can. But fight the urge!
I’m making these for a holiday party this weekend, and I hope they’ll still be around by the time the weekend rolls around!!