I love the summer holidays! Maybe it’s the sunshine and days spent on the water, but I also love making fun and festive recipes! Today, I am excited to share my recipe for Patriotic Pudding Cups!
These patriotic pudding cups get three thumbs up from my girls! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 I make these every summer for either Memorial Day weekend or the 4th!! It’s one of those super easy recipes that you can whip up before heading out the door to a BBQ or pool party!
• Prepare the instant vanilla pudding according to package instructions (I used 2 boxes for these)
• Split pudding into 3 equal bowls, then color one red and one blue (2 drops of gel food coloring is perfect). Leave one white.
• While the pudding sets, crush cookies. Pro tip: double bag the cookies so you don’t make a mess!
• Sprinkle the crushed cookies in the bottom of the clear cups, then layer your pudding colors.
• Top with more crushed cookie.
• Cover with plastic wrap, and chill at least 10 mins before eating — but these patriotic pudding cups are best enjoyed the day you make them!
You can also follow the steps in this video:
View this post on Instagram
You can adjust the recipe based on the size of the cups you’re using! Will you try making these for the holiday weekend? For another easy dessert recipe, head to this blog post!