Just in time for Memorial Day Weekend, I am sharing my Firecracker Popcorn recipe!! This festive snack is a family favorite! It’s also SUPER easy to make before the summer holidays! The girls LOVE listening to the Pop Rocks crackle as they eat it!!
Firecracker Popcorn Recipe
- 1 bag of Kettle Corn
- 1/2 bag of Wilton Candy Melts (in white)
- Red and Blue Pop Rocks (in bulk here)
- Festive Sprinkles
- Parchment Paper
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and spread kettle corn in a single layer
- Melt the candy melts according to package instructions, stir well, and drizzle on top of the kettle corn (pro tip: I use 2 spoons to coat the kettle corn!)
- Add sprinkles and stir
- Add Pop Rocks and stir again
- Allow to fully cool by placing it in the fridge for about 10 minutes
- Break it apart, and set out in a bowl!
This Firecracker Popcorn stores well in Tupperware or a Ziplock bag for about a week, so you can easily make it ahead of time!
For another easy, festive dessert recipe, you can see my Patriotic Pudding Cups here.