Spring Break is coming!! With the winter we have had here, I am SO excited to get away for a week and enjoy some sunshine. Today, I am sharing 8 things you need for spring break right now!
To shop, click directly on the image below, or scroll down for the link!
1 pom tote
2 one piece swimsuit
3 satin scarf
6 palm romper
7 front knot tank top
8 bright bikini
I love a good one piece. TopShop never disappoints!! I love the color of this one as well as the shirred detailing. The back is very open, but it does have a decent amount of coverage in the booty – which is HARD to find this season! I would definitely recommend ordering a size up in this suit – TopShop tends to run smaller anyway, and their swim is VERY fitted.
If you’re more of a bikini gal, this suit is SO fun! I love the colors. You can shop the top here and the bottoms here. This little number is also available in a one piece style, with a really cute cut out detail!
I ordered this palm romper in my usual size, but the arms are VERY fitted (which is saying a lot, since I have chicken arms! haha), and it is very short. I am exchanging for a small. The print is SO good! A similar print romper can be found for a lot less here! And while we are talking about rompers, I just ordered this one, and cannot wait for it to arrive!
If you caught my try on hauls from Forever 21 or American Eagle, you know there are a TON of adorable and affordable options for spring break. When it comes to spring break must haves, a cute tank top is at the top of the list. The colors in this one are SO cute. I love it paired with a denim skirt for a girlie look or casual cool with some destroyed denim shorts!
A few other things I am eying this season:
- This adorable cut out dress. I had last year’s version of this dress in 3 colors because it was THAT good!
- This bold floral maxi. I love the color, and the slit makes it easy to walk in and also super feminine!
- This bodycon dress. I love it dressed up with a clutch and heels for an evening look, but also with white sneakers and a denim jacket for a daytime look!
You can’t go on spring break un-accessorized! How cute is this pom pom tote? SO cute. I love these bags for a day by the pool, but they also work for a daytime bag! A few other spring break must have bags I like can be viewed here and here!
I’ve mentioned these silk scarves over and over again – but they are SO in this season. These are perfect as a headband, a hair tie, around your neck, or even tied onto your bag! I love the colors in this one.
A few other accessories that I am considering spring break must have items:
- This hat! You need a sunhat to a) protect you from the sun, and b) to protect your hair from getting beach-crazy 😉
- A cute pair of statement earrings!
- This cute travel laundry bag!
- A good pair of sunnies!
- This beachy bracelet. You can also wear it as an ankle bracelet!