With the first days of Fall just around the corner, I have been transitioning mentally from my summer state of mind. For the first time ever, I am not eagerly grabbing mums and pumpkins for the porch, but instead, holding on SO tightly to juuust one more weekend at the lake. I am easing myself into the Fall one tip-toe at a time, with the move to evenings spent inside as opposed to bonfires and bbqs.
One of my favorite things to do on a night when we don’t have anything planned, is to invite some girlfriends over for a mid-week cocktail – I am lucky enough to have some good friends just up the street! I thought it would be fun to make to make an evening out of it, with some wine and a mini at-home pedicure!
I love using my Buddha Bath Foot File! This dual-sided foot file can be used wet or dry, so it makes adding a pedicure to an evening watching our favorite 90s movies a breeze! One side features a coarse grit, while the other is a smoothing grit, and the handle makes it super easy to hold on to!
A few at-home pedicure must haves are:
- snacks – I found some cute champagne-flavored gummies that are perfect for girls night!
- an array of polish colors, because a girl’s gotta have options! (right now, I am loving white and nude polish colors!)
- your Buddha Bath Foot File
- a Buddha Bath exfoliating towel
- plenty of movie choices. I recommend:
- Legally Blonde
- She’s All That
- Can’t Hardly Wait
- Summer Catch
- optional: a pretty scented candle and fresh flowers. Totally not needed, but set the mood for a relaxing evening!
You can find the Foot File and other amazing Buddha Bath home and personal care items here to elevate your at-home spa adventure! And see a round up of my favorite Buddha Bath products here. It’s amazing what a difference happy feet can have on your whole mood. I mean, I am even ready to welcome Fall now 😉
This post was sponsored by Buddha Bath. All content and opinions remain my own.