The other day, I asked for book recommendations on my InstaStories. I don’t get much quiet time for books, most of it is spent catching up on laundry or cleaning, so when I get some time to settle in with a book, I want to make sure it’s a good one!! I was blown away by all the responses from you guys, so I thought I would share some of the most suggested ones with you here!
- The Girl on the Train– easily the most recommended. I’ve seen the movie, though, so I think it spoils the book for me!
- Gone Girl – a close runner-up!
- The Wife Between Us – third place, but finally one I haven’t ruined with the movie!
- Room – I have to admit, I was too nervous about the topic to see the movie, but a lot of you really loved the book! A very intense read, based on the reviews!
- The Woman in Cabin 10 – might be next on my list, a lot of recommendations for this one!
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo – only one person recommended this, but after looking at the reviews, it’s what I ended up with!
- The Couple Next Door – again, only one recommendation, but the reviews put this thriller on my list for sure!
- Beartown – I hadn’t heard of this, but the reviews on Amazon (and from you!) were amazing!
- Confessions of a Domestic Failure – probably the least dark book out of all of them. Looks like a short, funny read!
- The Crowning Glory of Call Lily Ponder – this was recommended by a small handful of people as a great beach read.
So tell me, have you read any on the list? Am I missing a life-changing book? Let me know in the comments below!