Guys, you know those recipes that come out almost too good to eat? Like, when food is so pretty, it would almost be a shame to eat it? But then you take one for the team, and eat it anyway? That is EXACTLY what these unicorn chocolate bars are!
What you need:
- silicone chocolate bar molds
- chocolate candy melts
- edible glitter, I love these stars (make sure it’s EDIBLE!)
What you do:
- Place the candy melts in a microwave-safe dish, and melt according to package instructions.
- Sprinkle a bit of glitter into the molds, that way it shows up on top of the chocolate bar!
- Once it is completely melted, pour into the molds. Be careful not to overflow! Smooth it as best you can with a spoon or spatula.
- Place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes, and pop it out of the mold! Enjoy!
TIP: I like to mix a little bit of white chocolate with the colored candy melts to get a more creamy color! You could also do several batches with different amounts of white chocolate to achieve a gradient or ombre effect!