I hope you all had the best 4th of July! While we are basically halfway through summer, we ar still celebrating Peyton graduating from kindergarten! It’s no secret we love cereal around here. We love it even more if it’s used in unexpected ways. What better way to celebrate a milestone like Kindergarten Graduation than with a crunchy, fruity graduation cap treat?!
Pebbles Graduation Cap
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 24 marshmallows
- 6 cups Fruity or Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 10 honey graham crackers, broken in half (20 squares)
- 2 chewy fruit snack rolls, any color
- 20 yogurt-covered raisins
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec. Stir in cereal.
- Press cereal mixture firmly into 20 lightly greased medium muffin pans, adding about 1/3 cup of the cereal mixture to each cup; cool completely. Remove from pans, placing large ends down on large platter. Top each with 1 graham square to resemble graduation cap, securing each with dab of peanut butter.
- Cut each fruit snack roll into 10 (3-inch-long) pieces. Cut several 3/4-inch-long slits in one end of each piece to resemble fringe. Tightly roll up each piece lengthwise to resemble tassel. Place one on top of each graham square; secure with peanut butter. Top center of each hat with raisin, securing with some of the remaining peanut butter.
And now, back into 4th of July recovery mode!! 😉