Oh, don’t mind me, I am just squeezing in that last little bit of Halloween content before I start sneaking in Christmas fun. Joking – kind of. October is almost over, but we are still getting festive and spooky. The girls all have their school parties tomorrow, so London and I made this festive popcorn for her class party!
This is one of those recipes that is fast, super easy, and mostly mess-free (depending on what jobs you delegate to your 5 year old ????) Bonus? You can mix up the colors and toppings for different holidays!
What you need:
– candy melts
– sprinkles (we did white plain sprinkles and spooky eyes!)
What you do:
– lay the popcorn in a single layer on parchment paper
– melt the candy melts according to package instructions
– drizzle the melted candy over the popcorn with a spoon
– add sprinkles and eyes before the candy hardens
– once hard, break it up, and enjoy!