Amazon Fashion is huge right now! I mean, the fact that you can score so many affordable pieces AND get Prime shipping is mind-blowing. There’s also an insane marker for designer dupes on Amazon. I know this is SUPER controversial, and I don’t condone a straight rip-off of a style, some of these finds are heavily inspired by a designer piece, but don’t have the designer logo on it! (and I mean, if you can save $120 on a swimsuit that might get ruined in the pool or ocean after a season, and the dupe has more booty coverage than the “original” version – why not, right?!)
Here are my favorite Amazon Fashion finds! To shop, you can easily click on each image and be taken right to the product page, or scroll down for links!
1 circle bag
3 two-tone bracelet
4 statement earrings
6 twilly scarf
7 retro sunnies
8 initial necklace
9 acrylic bag – also available in mother of pearl and original bamboo!
10 pom pom clutch
11 scalloped wedge
12 jelly sandals
Ok, let’s jump right into the Amazon fashion designer dupes that are trending right now!
- This David Yurman-inspired bangle. I have a different style in the real one, and I’ll be honest. The maintenance is a lot. It tarnishes VERY easily, as it is real silver. I would also be afraid to wear it around at the beach, for fear of losing it. The dupe looks nearly identical, and has amazing reviews. I ordered this two-tone one, and since it isn’t expensive, I plan on wearing it A LOT this summer. Compare to the authentic David Yurman bracelet ($850).
- The highly sought after Cult Gaia dupe. Fun story: the original Cult Gaia bag did not have beads in between the bamboo, but began adding them after so many dupes were being created. I ordered the bamboo dupe last year and LOVE it. I could not justify the price tag for a purse that wasn’t “functional”. For the $40 price tag, I am impressed with mine – and have my eye on the multi-colored one! Compare to the Cult Gaia Ark bag ($298).
- The Tularosa bikini dupe. This is available on Amazon in a dozen colorways and prints. I was hesitant about a swimsuit knockoff from Amazon of all places, but have seen so many other bloggers sharing them in hauls that I had to order one for myself! The back has WAY more coverage than the Tularosa suit, and comes in about $140 less! The one con? You can’t mix and match sizes, as they do not come in seperates – good rule of thumb is to size up if you’re in between sizes. Compare to the Tularosa bikini top ($80) and bottoms ($86).
- The scalloped wedge. This is definitely a look for less pick! They have great reviews, and the color goes with everything. If you had your eye on the scalloped See by Chloe wedges, but couldn’t stomach the price tag, these would be a budget-friendly pick at $22! Compare to the See by Chloe d’Orsay Wedge ($660).
- This $15 initial necklace is a pretty solid dupe of the coveted (and sold out) Celine initial necklace! The Celine necklace will run you $445 new, and you can compare to a few on the RealReal starting at $225.
- It’s no secret I loooove Valentino shoes. While I wouldn’t buy the dupe, I can 100% understand why someone would want to snag a budget-friendly jelly sandal! These $16 sandals come in a handful of colors and have great reviews! The best part is when you’re wearing them, no one will see the Amazon brand logo! Compare to the Valentino Rockstud Flip Flop ($345).
- This twilly scarf is a dupe of an Hermes silk scarf. Prepare to see scarves ALL over this year. In hair, on bags, around necks. I love using them in my hair to dress a ponytail up! You may not want to risk destroying a pricey Hermes scarf if you’re wearing one beachside, so this Amazon dupe is a perfect option! Compare to an Hermes Twilly ($140).
Fun Amazon Fashion Finds
Here are a few other fun Amazon fashion finds for Spring Break!
- You probably noticed round straw bags were everywhere last year, and they’re going to be just as big this year. I love the color of this one, and the tassel adds a fun pop of color. This bag will run you just under $20, which makes it the perfect summer accessory!
- Another cute bag for the season is this straw clutch! I love the fringe and pom detailing! It also has really great reviews. A girlfriend of mine has this bag and it is ADORABLE. See her wearing it here.
- I shared this packable beach hat on my InstaStories the other day. I LOVE IT! It is SO hard to pack a hat without a) taking up your entire bag, b) wearing it as you travel, or c) smashing it in your bag. This hat comes in a bunch of colors, and rolls up perfectly to fit in your bag – plus it’s $15!!
- These tassel earrings could arguably be a Baublebar dupe, but Baublebar doesn’t have a similar pair this season! Plus, at $10, you’ll be saving $40-50 on a pair of designer earrings!
- Again, these heart shaped sunnies could be a dupe of the Saint Laurent sunnies, but I think these are different enough – and heart sunnies have been around for years. I think they’re a stylish (and affordable) option for sunnies this season.
You can shop a few of the other Spring Break Amazon Fashion finds I have saved in my cart below:
For more affordable fashion finds, check out my Spring Break Forever21 Haul here!