It’s no secret that we love books around here, and the girls got a few new and fun books for Christmas! So far, they have not disappointed, and we’ve read each a handful of times. blanket c/o | london’s dress c/o | peyton’s dress c/o | and bow| doll
- Adaline received an autographed copy of Wendell the Narwhal, and it is such a cute book about Wendell’s quest to make music, like all the other ocean creatures.
- The Little Girl Who Lost Her Name is SO much fun to read. We were sent a copy for Peyton and London, and the story follows a little girl (who you can customize on the website), as she searches for her lost name, collecting letters from the most imaginative creatures! We also were sent a copy of The Incredible Intergalactic Journey Home for Adaline, where you input your address, and it uses Google Maps to upload your street into the book – SO COOL.
- King Baby is such a fun book. London has requested I read this multiple times a day. It’s told from a baby’s point of view, and (as a parent) it is SUCH a fun read.
- The girls got a new copy of The Night Before Christmas the week of Christmas, and while the poem is the same, the illustrations give the story a bit of a different spin, and London just loved it! Definitely a must for little kids!
- The Wonderful Fluffly Little Squishy is high on Peyton’s favorites list. It’s about a little girl who thinks her family is so good at so many things, and she just isn’t. In the end, she learns about and to appreciate her own special gifts!
- Peyton and London both LOVE interactive books, and Let’s Play is so much fun to read! It’s by the same author as some of our other favorites, Mix it Up and Press Here. Each page has instructions and very funny outcomes; these books have the girls laughing, clapping, and shouting along!
Do your kiddos have any new favorite books? I would love to hear about them!