I am always team #SpikeThePunch, so today, I am sharing this easy and festive Christmas Mimosa Punch! It’s perfect for any holiday party, or for Christmas morning! I made these merry mimosas a few years ago, and they were AMAZING, so I’m bringing them back this Christmas Season!
We are actually hosting our big family party this year, so bring on the festive drinks! Cheers 😉 And keep reading for the recipe!
(Photo is vintage 😉)
Christmas Mimosa Punch
This is SUPER easy to make, and doesn’t need to sit overnight. So you can right before your guests arrive, and be ready to sip and celebrate!
What you need:
- 6 cups of cranberry juice
- 1.5 cups orange liqueur (I used Cointreau but Triple Sec would work too!)
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 1 package of frozen cranberries (semi-thawed in the fridge)
- 2 bottles of champagne
- turbinado sugar (for rimming the glasses)
How to make the Christmas Mimosa Punch:
- Mix 6 cups of cranberry juice with 1.5 cups of orange liqueur in a large punch bowl.
- Next, add in 2 sliced oranges and 1 package of frozen (semi- thawed) cranberries.
- Gently add in 2 bottles of champagne, and stir.
- Finish by rimming glasses by dipping them in water, and rolling them in turbinado sugar!
- Use a ladle to scoop the punch into the rimmed glasses, and enjoy!
This is the exact punch bowl set I have. I love that it’s super simple and timeless, and it all comes together so it matches – even the ladle!
Cheers, friends! And whatever your holiday plans are, I hope they are very merry! And if you volunteered to bring dessert, be sure to check out our favorite ever buckeye recipe! YUM!