We spent a week at the beach with the girls earlier this summer. I got A LOT of questions about what we took with us on out trip to make things easier! So today, I am sharing my must have items for a week at the beach with kids!
Sounds like an obvious one, right? We traveled from Michigan to Florida, and packed for 8 days for 5 people. Car space was scarce, so we needed to be strategic about the beach toys we brought with us.
These collapsable buckets are awesome! They collapse flat, and are really big and sturdy when they’re opened!
We also had a small collection from B.Toys. These toys kept the girls busy digging holes, playing in water, and burying each other in the sand!
Because we can’t limit the fun to dry land! We had goggles and a kick board from Bling2o! The girls had so much fun playing with the kick board, and we got a lot of compliments while at the pool! You can save 10% on your Bling2o order with code JENNA.
We had little swimmies for London and Adaline. We had them wear them whenever they were going to be in the water (Gulf or pool). Having a cute print on them made the girls eager to wear them!
Supplies For Mom
Did you know they make wine in cans? Talk about a beach week must have with kids!
Ok, ok. In all seriousness, this water bottle will keep your drink cold all day! It also changes color, which is so fun!
A few other must haves for me:
- sunscreen – this brand is our favorite, the girls never burn when we use it!
- after-sun spray for hair – this is a must for kiddos who swam! It smells amazing, and keeps their hair from being damaged by chlorine and the sun
- water shoes – these shoes by Pediped are our go-to water shoes for little ones
- big beach towels – these beach towels are our favorite. They’re bigger and thicker than typical towels!
- A good tote bag – I used this tote bag to haul everything from the hotel room to the beach and back!
Hopefully, you’re feeling more confident and prepared for a week away with these beach must haves for kids!