This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DelightfulMoments #CollectiveBias
I love adding a little seasonal flare to recipes – and when I can jazz up breakfast, it’s just the icing on the cake!! Lazy Fall mornings, with late breakfasts has become a bit of a tradition around here. Today, I am sharing a fun take on French toast with International Delight® Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer and International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer.
I can always find the best seasonal flavors of International Delight Coffee Creamers at Walmart, in the refrigerated section. Sugar Cookie is my go-to flavor for my morning coffee, and I go through the quart size in an embarrassing pace. The best part about an easy recipe like French toast, is you have plenty of time to sip your morning coffee 😉
And now onto the French toast recipe!
What you need:
- 6 slices of thick bread
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of creamer of your choice (for this, I used the International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- pumpkin pie seasoning
What you do:
- Beat the eggs well, and add in the coffee creamer, brown sugar, and seasoning. Mix well.
- Heat your skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Dunk each slice of bread on both sides, and place on the skillet (I do 2 at a time)
- Cook on each side 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with syrup or powdered sugar, and enjoy with a fresh cup of coffee with yoyur festive Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer!
Find more recipes using International Delight coffee creamer and tips on how to incorporate it into cooking/baking here, And be sure to check the video below for another, great seasonal recipe featuring International Delight’s festive flavors!
Happy Tuesday, friends!!