I have been loving these DIY sugar scrubs lately! I love making different scent combinations. I’ve been wanting to make a flavored lip scrub, especially since using/selling Lipsense, I like to keep my lips extra smooth. And this is a great way to replenish your lips after a rough winter!
What you need:
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil
- 3 drops of bubblegum flavoring
- 1 drop of pink food coloring
What you do:
- mix the sugar and almond oil.
- then drop in the food coloring and bubblegum flavoring, and mix.
To use: scoop out about a teaspoon’s worth, and use your fingers to rub it all around your lips. Rinse with water, although, you could just lick it off 😉 It will last about a week!
It tastes SO good. I could probably scoop it right out of the bowl and eat it – but I wont 😉
Shop the post: