This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #QuiltedHoliday #CollectiveBias
There is nothing more fun than hosting friends and family for the holidays. There is also nothing more stressful than hosting friends and family for the holidays. Thanks to Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong® Mega Rolls, refilling the toilet paper is one less thing you have to worry about. These Mega Rolls are the size of FOUR normal toilet paper rolls. So you can stock the bathroom once, and then worry about everything else, like keeping the house spotless, timing dinner perfectly, keeping the kids occupied, and maybe taking a second to take a few deep breaths 😉
You can find Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong Mega Rolls in the toilet paper aisle at Target. Which is perfect, because if you’re anything like me, you make weekly trips to stock up on all your holiday entertaining essentials! And from 12/4-12/31, you can save 10% with this Cartwheel offer!
Speaking of all things Mega. Updating your guest bathroom for the holiday season doesn’t need to be anxiety-inducing! A few small updates can have mega impact! Here’s an easy checklist for keeping your bathroom guest-friendly:
- Refill the toilet paper on the roll before guests come over, and stock 2-3 extra rolls, easily accessible, in the bathroom. Nobody wants to awkwardly come out of the bathroom and ask for more toilet paper, or go rifling through your cabinets searching!
- Spot clean. You don’t need to get on your hands and knees and scrub the floor moments before guests arrive. A quick wipe-down of the sink, and counter will do!
- Make sure the soap is filled and there’s a fresh hand towel.
- It’s always a nice idea to have a few “miscellaneous” items on hand. Examples: tampons, hair pins, floss, hand lotion, and even headache medicine! Items people may need, but not want to ask for.
Once you’ve got your bathroom stocked, don’t forget to add a few appropriate decor items, or a scented candle, to keep things festive. If your guest bathroom doesn’t have a lot of storage, but you want a creative way to store spare rolls of toilet paper, I have a fun and easy DIY for you:
What you need:
- glass cylinder vase
- washi tape (in a coordinating color to your decor)
- toilet paper rolls
What you do:
- Thoroughly clean and dry your vase completely. This is imperative or your tape won’t stick properly to your vase.
- Carefully measure, cut, and wrap your washi tape around the vase. (I chose to do a very geometric design, but you could mix it up with chevron, or get really creative and make snowflakes!)
- Fill with toilet paper!
Told you it was easy! To find more Quilted Northern inspiration, check out the social hub here, and don’t forget to check out the Sweepstakes below for a chance to win a gift card worth up to $1,000 at Target!