I mentioned in my post Monday how I was looooving watermelon print this season, so I rounded up my must-have-melon print goodies:
1. watermelon tote. this is on my wish list. I love it as a beach bag for the girls, or an easy bag to toss under the stroller at the zoo!
2. watermelon tankini. need I say more?? It’s too cute.
3. watermelon shorts. we looove these. the fabric is so soft and breathable, and Peyton calls them her “fancy fruits” which is quite possibly even cuter than the shorts themselves!
4. watermelon bibdana. an easy and practical way to get your littlest one in on the watermelon trend!
5. bunny/melon pjs. we got these for P around Easter because of the bunny, but she is obsessed with the watermelon set! like mother, like daughter 😉
6. watermelon swim diaper. I have been eying this since the snow melted. Expect to be spammed with beach-ready London rocking these!
I also love making watermelon popsicles in the summer…and Peyton mows on them i the summer, so it’s a win-win!
And now, to finish spring cleaning! Peyton and I are cleaning out her toy box to make room for any new goodies she gets for her birthday next week! The party is this weekend – I am soooo excited for the theme she picked! Stay tuned for all kinds of party fun this weekend!