Better late than never, right? Right around three months, babies stop being “newborns” and become more like tiny humans. Lo has such a cute personality starting to show. It’s so fun to make her laugh. We are all constantly walking around, singing silly songs and making silly faces, just to get some giggles out of London. Here are my favorites for this stage:
1. Tights. It’s so cold here. Like, single digits cold. We have a ton of cute onesies, and we make them practical by adding tights underneath the onesie. I hate pulling tights or leggings over the onesie, I feel like it makes your baby look like a little grandparent. I’ve stocked up on the Baby Gap ones. They’re soft, and not too constricting at the top elastic!
2. Johnson’s Hand and Face Wipes. Let’s face it, babies get pretty gross. London sucks on everything within range, and drools uncontrollably. Three baths a day is super impractical, so the second best is a mini-wipe down with these wipes. They smell great, and clean really well!
3. Crinkle Toys. Something about the crinkle sound soothes Lo instantly. Lo received this crinkle bear for Christmas, he has been affectionately named Crispy Bear. And yes, I am aware of how weird that sounds.
4. The Bumbo Chair. I feel like this is a controversial seat, but we used it with Peyton and are using it again with London. Miss Independent does not like to lay on her back, she does not like to be carried around, unless she can face out, which kills your arms. She only wants to sit. Which is an issue when you’re 3 months old and not physically capable of sitting on your own. This chair is the solution!
5. Citrus Lane Box. When London was born, a friend got us a subscription to this box. I wasn’t sold on the idea, but after we opened our first box, I was in love. Once a month, we get a box delivered full of fun, new baby toys and products. It’s a great way to find new brands, and new favorites! Citrus Lane also features an online shop, where you can add to your box! (and if you sign up via my link, you get 50% off your first box!)
We are midway through month three, and absolutely love watching Lo grow. But, seriously, can she stay little forever??