We made it a month! You’d be surprised how little sleep you can actually function on. But it’s worth it, because she is absolutely adorable.
2. Cute Burp Clothes. Because the “burp cloths” by Carters are cute, but worthless (sorry), nothing beats the cloth diapers for soaking up spit-up, but why do they have to be so ugly?
3. The Boon Drying Grass. This might be the cutest and most functional purchase we’ve made. I didn’t think I would love having it sit out on the counter 24/7, but the green actually matches some of our decor….so I am considering this art. The cute accessories are a must.
4. The 4Moms mamaroo. This is everywhere now, and I think anyone who owns it would recommend it to any pregnant friend. London loves to be held [read: screams when put down], however, she will sit in this long enough for me to make dinner!
5. Crewcuts baby clothes. I didn’t even know J Crew made baby clothes until I got pregnant. Now, I can’t get enough of them. They’re less “babyish” and more stylish.
6. The Cybex Aton Q. My husband and I spent literally an entire Sunday scouring the internet for the perfect carseat/carrier. We wanted one that wasn’t bulky, but that looked modern. We stumbled upon the Aton Q and fell in love with the silhouette. It has a few new safety features, like its new “safety leg”. We bought a base for each vehicle, and it’s so easy!
Wish us luck as we start on month 2!