Below is a list of boots that I would consider to be “must-haves” this winter, with the color I like best indicated!
- Classic Tall UGGs in chestnut (I have these! $195)
- Jimmy Choo Hunter Rain Boot (sold out, but worth the splurge if you find them! Own them, love them!)
- Camaro Combat Boot, brown ($160)
- Forge Flat boot, black ($90)
- Caltabiano boot, midnight black (I have these and love them, $80)
- Steve Madden Troopa ($100)
- Frye Veronica Slouch (on my wish list! $328)
- Nasty Gal Studded Combat boot ($68)
- Diana Jeweled Wedge Boot (OBSESSED, $225)
- Bakers Sweater Boot, taupe (This is too cute!!! $89)
On a budget?
- Military Combat Boot, stone ($41)
- Mid Calf Combat boot, black ($40)
- Studded, Lace Up Combat Boot ($38) *
- Strappy, Lace Up Combat Boot ($48) *
Leave a comment below if you need ideas for how to style a particular boot!
* Charlotte Russe currently is running a Buy One, Get One 50% off deal! You could get both of the CR combat boots for $67!!