1. Vulli Chan Pie Gnon Chew Toy – by the makers of Sophie. No other explanation needed, basically. London Likes the way this one fits in her little hands better, plus, it’s a little different. Peyton calls it the “mooshroom” which is also adorable.
2. California Baby Sun Screen – because it’s getting warm and sunny!! I love how California Baby has a sensitive solution. We used this when Peyton was a baby, too!
3. Rompers – One of my favorite (read: one of the easiest) ways to dress a baby is in a onesie. Rompers are a jazzed up version. Still one piece, still has snaps for diaper changes, I am eyeing this one from J Crew, and we have this one from Baby Gap (pictured).
4. Snap Bibs – these. are. amazing. They’re super easy to wash (they wipe clean!), and don’t stain. And they’re adorable.
5. Stacking cups – we have a set saved from when Peyton was little, and they entertain London for so long. Well, when big sis isn’t taking them away to build towers, then getting annoyed when little sis gleefully knocks them down and laughs. I can’t help but laugh when Peyton yells, “STOP LAUGHING, IT’S NOT SILLY!”
6. Elephun Ball Popper - It’s SOOOO funny to watch London’s reaction when the balls start popping out of Elephun’s nose. Or when I am helping Lo to stand and she gets her face right into the nose as the air turns on or a ball shoots out – SURPRISE!
7. An Exersaucer – We made the horrible mistake of not properly storing Peyton’s, and went to find it in the storage unit when London was born, surprise, it was covered in black mold. So that got thrown away ASAP. I found this one at Target and love the beach theme. I think it is unisex enough, on the off chance that we have a little boy in the future.
A lot of the items in this month’s favorites are toys, but the past few weeks, Lo has been crazy active and really cutting back on her sleeping time; so we play all day! She might have won the genetic lottery and gotten Dave’s ADD, because we cycle through toys faster than Taylor Swift cycles through guys. #sorrynotsorry
She is ALWAYS super active and chatting away in baby talk. She has been sitting since last month, and we are finally to the point to where I can walk away without worrying about her toppling over! This little monster cannot wait to crawl, and we are already seeing some signs (lord help us!) Dave thinks she will be mobile by Easter. We shall see!